Slots have been around since the early 1900's and have always been popular. In this article we are going to look at a few tips for you to help you play the slot machines with a little more success than you might otherwise play. You should not choose a game for the symbols it has. A lot of individuals look at the game and think what fun, but that is a disservice to you. The slot game you play should be based on what you know about it.
- First pick a slot machine that will allow you to bet what you wish per round. In other words if you can't afford a dollar machine because you will get two rounds out of the play, then choose a machine that allows for less money. My favorites are the penny machines. True you only make pennies on the paylines, but you get to play longer. If that is too low try the nickel slots. The first time I ever played on the nickel slots I earned $60 with only $5 to bet with. That's a pretty great return considering I walked away with $60 more than I started with.
- Know the pay tables for the slot machines. You want a table that will offer the highest return. In other words some machines offer 83 percent return on a hundred dollars, whereas others have 97 percent for 100 dollars spent. You don't have to be the one spending the hundred. It can be played before. What it means is that for every hundred played you get a return at some point. This is a random return and you can't predict it.
- All slot machines are random. There is no pattern. If you sit down and play a game that has a pattern it is broken. It will never payout. You should alert the casino to the pattern and have them place an out of order sign. Sure finding a pattern may seem like a great idea, but believe me you just keep going round until you finally lose the money you were playing with. I've done it and that is how I learned to be a little wiser and study the game machine I am playing.
- Slot machines have different numbers of reels and paylines. The more paylines you have the more you will win. You may not win a great deal, but you do win more often. The reason why is related to the bet. If you are betting 20 paylines and ten win you make even money, so you haven't lost, but you haven't gained either. If you play one pay line and it loses you are out of that money.
- On a slot machine you always play the max coins. The max coins will differ so again know the machine you are playing. On 20 lines you can often play 20 coins, but some other machines accept three coins max. This is how to win the jackpot.
You must be signed-in to add a comment: - Sign-in - Register