|I think that Vegas Technology among the best online casino software
Rating: by: nychopper, on November 06, 2009
Pros: Fun tournaments with great prizes, big progressive jackpots, and nice selection of games
Cons: The graphics and sounds in some of their games are weak.
If you're looking to play at online casinos and you're from the United States like I am then you don't have a huge amount of options in terms of where you can play. This is where I think that playing at casinos that are using the Vegas Technology online casino software have advantage to players. Unfortunately as US players we don't have that many options and cannot play at casinos that use Microgaming software although many of us would live to and have played their software a lot prior to the bill getting passed that now prevents us all from playing at their online casinos.
There are several advantages to their software that I'd like to point out to both new players and even those who played at one point and stopped playing with them:
1. Their software is quick and easy to download.
2. It's easy to install and get running on your computer with either a fun player or real money player account.
3. The tournaments offered by Vegas Technology casinos are some of the best ones that I've played in. I've looked at other software out there and don't think that there are online slots tournaments that are as good or easy to play in as the ones that they offer.
4. They offer a good selection of games with a nice variety of different game types.
5. They're US friendly and more then that the Vegas Technology casinos that I play at don't really have any issues in accepting deposits with my credit cards which I've found some other online casinos to have a problem with.
All in all I think that they're an excellent online casino software platform and one worth checking out and playing.
The only thing that I'm not a huge fan of is that a lot of their slots games have pretty weak graphics but that's not the most important thing in a slot game if you ask me.
You must be signed-in to add a comment: - Sign-in - Register