Online Casino Tips for Beginners
By: CasinoAdvisor.com, Wednesday June 18th 2008
5 Comments Email Print
If you have never gambled online before, or are fairly new to the process, this article is meant to provide you with the information you need get started. Quite a few online casinos offer features that are, arguably, more desirable and that produce a higher quality of experience than what you find in any physical casino.
Online you can reset all of your bets in a roulette game with the simple click of a mouse. On a single zero roulette wheel you could wager one-dollar chips. You can play slot games with much higher payouts than that which you would find in Vegas or anywhere else for that matter; sometimes up to 99%. For video poker players, the abundant variety of machines that certain online casinos offer is staggering (sometimes 15 diverse machines with 9 distinct coin values). This type of variety is unheard of in a physical casino.
To ease you into your first online casino experience follow the rules laid out below. If you use these rules as a guideline your initiation into gambling online should be smooth and trouble free.
Good luck getting started and hopefully you will love gambling at online casinos as much as we do.
Stick to these rules when gambling online for the first time:
- Take a look at an online casino of your choosing. You need not be worried about which casino you choose from our site because they all offer download software that is safe, customer service around the clock, every day of the year, as well as a fast payment system using 100% Secure Transactions. You have the option of playing for real or playing for fun on each Casino listed and they will all provide you with enticements to purchase your first chips. A Casino's offer to new players deserves assessment. Decide if you would like to play on the particular Casino you are looking at and, if not, simply return to our Casino listings and try out a Casino that better suits you.
- Search for the button that allows you download the software onto your computer. The button will usually say "Download Now" or "Download." Since all of the companies we conduct business are professional, secure, and safe you need not be worried if they require you enter an email address. Type your email address in the appropriate field and click on "Download." If the casino does not require an email address just go ahead and click "Download."
- After the software download is complete, a new icon will appear on the desktop of your computer. When you want to commence installation simply double click the icon. A new online casino icon will appear on your computer's desktop when the installation is complete. From this point onwards, if you wish to get into the online casino, double clicking the icon will make the casino program begin to run.
- With the software having been downloaded and installed, there are only a few final actions required of you. First, click on the aforementioned icon to open the casino, then register an account in your name with the casino, then, if you would like to play for real money, buy some chips, and finally go gambling and win some money.
- To initiate the online casino click on your desktop's casino icon. If you have not yet created an account, a window should appear requesting that you register. Complete the information requested on the registration page in its entirety and correctly. This personal information is required of you so that the casino can send you the money that you have won. Therefore, make sure that the information is accurate! Make sure you write down the password they give you in a very safe place. Do not save the password on your computer if children use this computer. You are responsible for the gambling on this account!
- Now that you have a username and password you can log in and begin playing. Upon your initial log in, a window may appear asking if you would like to purchase any chips. If you only intend to play for free, simply close the message, decide on which game you would like to play, and begin gambling. If, however, you would like to gamble with real money, then follow the prompts in the message. If no message appears search for buttons that say "banking," "cashier," or "bank" and click on it. Here, you should be able to purchase chips once you register your credit card. In addition, some online casinos will allow you to purchase chips through alternative methods such as ATM, PrePaid, FirePay, Neteller, Western Union, or bank wire. So go buy some chips, choose your game, start gambling, and win some money!
You must be signed-in to add a comment: - Sign-in - Register
Three Etiquette Tips For Live Casino Gaming
Microgaming Multi-Player Online Slots
Experience The Chills With Psycho Online Slot
The Attraction Of Branded Online Slots
Four Things Not To Do In Online Casino Gambling