Terms and Conditions
Below are the Terms and Conditions as outlined by Casino Advisor with regards to any contest which may be run now or in the future.
Any attempt by users to hack or otherwise intervein with the operation of the games featured within Casino Advisor will automatically be disqualified and in fact be completely banned from playing the free games featured at Casino Advisor. We have taken the necessary measures to ensure that players or otherwise entrants do not try and tamper with the RNG, game values, odds, payout percentages or any other factors which may ultimately affect the outcome of game play.
In the event you are a winner of any prizes which may be paid out to the winners of contests, promotions and giveaways you must provide Casino Advisor with accurate personal information. This includes your full name, date of birth, your phone number including the area code, the city, state/province and country you live in, and if possible a photograph of yourself which can be used for internal marketing purposes.
Any draws, contests or promotions set in motion by Casino Advisor are void where prohibited by law. Employees of Casino Advisor, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies and the immediate family members of each or persons living in the same household of each are not eligible. The sweepstakes presented by Casino Advisor are restricted to those individuals who are of legal age of majority as determained by where you live. If you are under the age of 18 you cannot enter under any circumstances.
- The Draw winners will be determined as follows:
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Draws.
- Casino Advisor is a trademark, service mark, and trade name
- To remain a member in good standing, the entrant must accept all mailings from Casino Advisor throughout the duration of the Draw. Casino Advisor may send entrants a minimum of two (2) emails per month during the Sweepstakes. From time-to-time during the Sweepstakes, Casino Advisor may send surveys by email to entrants. Entrants must fully complete and respond to the surveys within ten (10) days of receipt. Any failure to properly respond to a survey or to accept an email will result in the automatic disqualification of the entrant from the Sweepstakes. All information will be kept confidential - personally identifiable information on individual entrants will not be sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties. Communications from Casino Advisor generally update and advise entrants of new games, events, services, and benefits. Casino Advisor may contact entrants in the future with offers that it feels may be of interest. Communications from entities selected by Casino Advisor may contain valuable information, exclusive coupons, as well as exciting offers. If you do not wish to receive these mailings, you may unsubscribe. By unsubscribing from Casino Advisor, you will be removing yourself from the Draws: you will no longer be eligible to win any prizes.
- By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Draw Rules and by the decisions of Casino Advisor which shall be final and binding in all respects.
- Taxes and duties, if any, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
- No substitution or transfer of prizes permitted.
- Entrants agree to allow Casino Advisor the use of their names and/or likeness for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- All federal, state, provincial, territorial and local laws and regulations apply.
- Casino Advisor is not responsible for lost, late or misdirected online entries, for incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete entry information whether caused by an entrant or an equipment or technical malfunction or for any technical error or malfunctions or clerical errors.
- Casino Advisor is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the offer or administration of the Draws, including but not limited to errors in advertising, the Official Draw Rules, the selection and announcement of the prize winner or the distribution of the prizes.
- Casino Advisor reserves the right to amend these Official Draw Rules, and any amendments shall come into force upon being posted on the Casino Advisor website.
- Casino Advisor reserves the right to cancel any Draw at any time for any reason whatsoever without obligation or prior notice.
- By entering, entrants release and hold harmless Casino Advisor, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability or any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the Draw or any prize won.
- Entrants may not enter with multiple email addresses nor may entrants use any other device or artifice to play multiple times or as multiple entrants, other than as permitted by these Official Draw Rules. Any entrant who attempts to enter with multiple email addresses under multiple identities or uses any device or artifice to enter multiple times will be disqualified.
- CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE DRAW IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, CASINO ADVISOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- In the event of a dispute, entries made by Internet will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. Authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, on line service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection caused by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Casino Advisor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Casino Advisor reserves the right at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event Casino Advisor further reserves the right to conduct a drawing to award the prizes using all eligible entries received as of the termination date. Casino Advisor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Casino Advisor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from entry in the Draws or downloading any materials in relation to the Sweepstakes.
- Winners List:
The name of the prize winners may be posted on the Casino Advisor Web site.
- Please Note: Tournament winners will only be awarded prizes once per game, per month.