Casino News

Everybody’s Jackpot Hit At Omni Casino Online

By: Mark Freedman, Sunday November 13th 2016
0 Comments   Email   Print

Big winners at online casinos genuinely like to share their happiness. A player from Canada identified as DG26 did just that when he won an incredible online jackpot of CA$285,409.89 at Omni Casino. The big event took place on November 8 and the progressive jackpot online slot was Everybody’s Jackpot. The Omni Casino newsletter first congratulated the winner and went on to say, “He was so thrilled that he sent us a picture of him in front of his favourite game.”

DG26 also had some nice things to say about Omni Casino. He praised the customer service as “unfailingly friendly, attentive and helpful” and said that the liked the range of games. Those online casino players with experience will appreciate the Canadian’s assessment that the Omni Casino web site is reliable and responsive. About the big win he said, “I was blown away and couldn't quite believe it until you confirmed it. Just goes to show that a big win is, quite literally, just another spin away.”

Everybody’s Jackpot is very different online slot game in quite a few ways. It is played on a “nine block”, which has 9 independent reels with a fixed number of 8 active paylines running horizontally, vertically and diagonally. The wins on the diagonal lines pay three times. Then the progressive jackpot is literally everybody’s jackpot. The jackpot is triggered randomly during main game and the player in whose spin this happens will win 70% of the amount standing in the jackpot prize. The remaining 30% are distributed amongst the qualifying players who have placed the minimum required wagers during the last 24 hours. Half of the balance amount is shared equally by these players and half is in proportion to the total bets placed by them. The free spins feature is also very interesting. It is triggered when 3 or more scatter symbols appear on the reels and awards 12 free spins. A wild symbol appears only during this feature and remains fixed on the central reel.

The Omni Times has announced some special bonuses for the week. On November 15 you have the new Progressive Super Tuesday Bonuses. The more you deposit, the more you will get. On your 1st deposit of $50 or more you get 75% bonus up to $75. On your 2nd deposit of $50 or more the bonus is 125% up to $125. And on the 3rd deposit of $50 or more you will get a 150% bonus up to $225. Omni Casino is powered by Playtech and licensed in Curacao.

News Item Tools

 Email     Print     Digg    StumbleUpon


 Add Comment

Add Comment

You must be signed-in to add a comment: - Sign-in - Register

More News

Maldives Holiday At Roxy Palace
Winter Slots Wonderland At Golden Palace
Playtech Launches Innovative Galactic Streak Online Slot
Two Big Announcements From Microgaming
Latest Welcome Bonuses At Fortune Lounge Casinos

News Categories
RSS & XML Feeds
Subscribe to our News Feed Below:
Top 10 Ranked Online Casinos
Casino Name    
Jackpot City
 Read Jackpot City Casino Review
 Read EuroPalace Casino Review
Roxy Palace
 Read Roxy Palace Casino Review
All Slots
 Read All Slots Casino Review
Platinum Play
 Read Platinum Play Casino Review
Royal Vegas
 Read Royal Vegas Casino Review
Gaming Club
 Read Gaming Club Casino Review
Ruby Fortune
 Read Ruby Fortune Casino Review
Spin Casino
 Read Spin Casino Review
Casino Splendido
 Read Casino Splendido Review

More Top Rated Online Casinos

Search our site

Casino Bonuses

Game Information

General Information