Rather than talk about the different slot machines you can choose from, we are going to look at the strategy some individuals employ when they play. There are some wrong moves you can make, so be wise to false assumptions.
- Before you approach a slot machine you need to know your bankroll and how you want to spend it. We will use the example of 40 dollars.
- You need to specify the amount of rounds on the machine you want to play. For example with 40 dollars you want to play 20 rounds max for the day.
- Next how much money do you want to lose? If you have 40 dollars say you don't want to lose more than 30 percent. That means you don't want to lose more than 12 dollars to one machine or for the day.
- You also need to determine how many rounds you are willing to lose on. If you are playing 20 rounds in a day and you don't want to lose more than 12, with a nickel machine asking for 3 coins. That is going to be .15 cents. To lose 12 dollars you need to play 80 rounds and lose each round. Most of us say when we have lost 10 rounds on a slot machine we will move on. This is a good policy.
- If you are on a winning streak and you are up by 60 percent of your bankroll, then continue to play.
- Also you should never increase or decrease your bet based on your winning or losing. Some like the martingale system tell you to increase the bet if you are losing. The point is that when you win if you continue to double your losses you would make it all back, but I hate to tell you the slots rarely work this way. You are better off staying with a consistent bet. You may not win fast, but you will win more in the long run.
- Choose a slot machine that you can afford. You shouldn't go for a dollar just because the progressive jackpot is 2 million dollars. Just think of how that got there? It is that high because no one has won the jackpot.
- Another strategy could be to play a machine that has just paid out. Most say that a machine that paid out will not payout again that day. The fact is the machines are random. If someone had the luck on that machine you might too. There is nothing to say you can't or will.
Overall just remember that a slot machine is based on a random computer program and be wise. Make the common sense moves rather than believing in superstition. Make the plays you can afford and always try for the progressive jackpot, with the max bet. Don't play less than that or you will just waste your time and not find the bonuses you seek.
You must be signed-in to add a comment: - Sign-in - Register