In Craps to have a successful time playing the game you need to know the bets. If you don't understand the betting options you have then you are probably not going to place the best options. You see, most beginners think that the higher the payout the better the bet to try for as they will win more, but this is a false assumption. The reason a payout on any casino game is high is because that bet is really hard to win. For example in poker it is difficult to get the Royal Flush, in fact you have a 42 percent chance of getting a pair over the near 1 percent of a Royal Flush. So you don't want to head for the bet that will payout the highest. This is bankroll suicide. Instead you need a bet that will win consistently. Below we have a few tips for you to play by.
- Before you walk up to the table you need to know what each bet is and when you can play it. In other words know the rules of craps.
- Also before you get to a table you need to decide a few things: how much is your bankroll, how many rounds do you wish to bet, when will you walk away? The answers to these questions are important.
- First decide on the bankroll amount. Say you want to play 100 dollars and you want to play ten rounds. To play ten rounds you can only wager 10 dollars per round. This gives you a structure to your playing and personal rules so you know when to walk away.
- When do you walk away? Well, if the shooter is winning you money on every round then you should stay. However, you should also decide on how much you are wishing to make. For example say you want to walk away from the table with 60 percent more than you started with. That would be 60 dollars. At the end of ten rounds or when you reach $160 you should decide if you will walk away. If the last game you played lost you have the winnings you wanted. If the shooter is still on a streak then you should take a different approach.
- First take away the 60 dollars you won. You should also state that you don't want to lose any more than a certain amount. Say you don't want to lose more than 30 percent. So if you have already won, then you take the 30 percent you don't want to lose. This would be 30 dollars. It is also your new bankroll instead of the 100 dollars you started with. In actuality you are risking 30 dollars of your winnings, so you still come out ahead. That is the whole point in playing. Don't lose it all on a table or shooter that is creating a losing streak for you. Move on to a different table or change your bet.
You must be signed-in to add a comment: - Sign-in - Register